Situated on a breezy peninsula, admire the stunning city skyline from your 4 bedroom 3 bathroom double-storey apartment. Boasting a large rooftop alfresco deck there is plenty to enjoy inside this luxury penthouse on the outskirts of the city.
In the master bedroom you can relax in the spa in your lavish marble ensuite, and enjoy the balcony views while snug in your bed. With a calm interior, sophisticated lighting and soft carpeting in all bedrooms, staying in bed will be hard to resist.
The chic colour scheme enhances the modern city lifestyle, beautifully lit with a range of ambient and accent lighting. Cooking has never been so scenic, where you can prepare meals whilst overlooking the entire open plan living and dining areas against the magnificent backdrop of the Swan River. Watch TV facing the stylish feature wall in the lounge room, or retreat to your own private home cinema.
Take entertainment to the next level upstairs in your undercover alfresco, complete with a full outdoor kitchen, including another dishwasher. Relish the sunshine and the stunning city lights from your sweeping balcony as the sun sets while entertaining your guests.
Should you ever want to leave your nest, you have a range of eateries and entertainment at your feet. Located centrally and close to the best attractions of Perth, including Kings Park and Perth Zoo, the city will be your oyster.
Let yourself be embraced by the Swan River from both sides, and welcome the convenient city life a cut above the rest!
• Two-storey apartment
• 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
• Master bedroom with spa in ensuite, walk-in-robe and soft carpeting
• Extra 3 bedrooms including guestroom with own ensuite
• Open plan living/ dining/ kitchen
• Modern appliances and chic finishes
• Private home cinema
• Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and stainless steel BBQ
• Gleaming white laundry with plenty of storage
• Undercover alfresco on second level
• 4 toilets
• 3 garage spaces
• Huge store rooms including wine cellar
• In-ground swimming pool
• Access to fully equipped gym and conference area
Location features (approx.)
• Close walking distance to local restaurants
• 2.3km short drive to Wesley College
• 1.9km short drive to Coles South Perth with bus access
• 700m to Perth Zoo
• Close to Kings Park and other local parks
• 700m to Mends St Jetty
• 190m to the nearest bus stop
• Public transport options including the Ferry
• Central suburb on the cusp of the CBD
Contact exclusive selling agent Lee Riddell 0413 984 881 or Symone Cope 0407 775 410 for further information.