What do you do to advertise my property?
Once we have a signed Management Agreement authorising us to act on your behalf, we market your property using the following forms of advertising:
1. Internet: Your property is promoted, along with photos and viewing times, onto the following websites, maximising coverage to any prospective tenant using the Internet to locate a rental property.
2. Rental listing brochure: Your property is added to our in-office brochure listing your property’s details with a photo. This is given to anyone who comes in looking for a rental property.
3. Window display: Our rental listing brochure is also featured in our window display. This is popular for easy access after hours. Your property will also feature on our window monitor display which continuously rotates each of our available properties.
4. For rent sign: Placed outside of the property (optional).
5. Newspaper: We place the details of your property into The West Australian Classifieds. This is charged to you, at the cost we are charged (optional).