Ideally situated on a leafy tree-lined street, with a broad vista of the city skyline, this immaculate home is certain to astound. Appointed with a luxurious Hamptons-style aesthetic, its elegant elevation mirrors the exquisite features to be found inside.
Upon stepping into the property, you’ll be impressed by how radiant and grand the entrance is, with a classic wood staircase sweeping up to your left and luxe glass wine room tucked underneath. On the ground floor, both bedrooms are lavish in size, flaunting walk-in robes and private en suites.
At the rear of the residence, the separate lounge area provides a private retreat, opening seamlessly onto the charming patio; resting beneath a white timber pergola amidst a manicured easy-care yard, it’s the ideal place to unwind.
Follow the sun-dappled stairs up to be met with absolute luxury. An upside-down design makes the most of the north facing aspect, while the open plan upstairs living is the epitome of sophistication, anchored by the feature stone fireplace and overlooked by the designer kitchen. Outside, the large entertainer’s balcony with city view is the jewel in the crown.
Not to be outdone, the large master suite is every bit as sumptuous, complete with a recessed ceiling, opulent lighting, huge walk-in robe and a magnificent en suite, which features a claw-foot bathtub, twin vanity and walk-in shower.
* Beautifully designed and craftsmen-built by Refined Edge, by Brian Burke Homes
* Fitted with a full suite of Miele kitchen and laundry appliances
* Integrated Fisher and Paykel fridges, custom soft touch cabinetry
* Internal lift, six-star en suite bathrooms, premium fixtures and fittings, study nook
* 337 sqm green title block in one of the Como Beach’s premiere streets
* Brand new, fully completed and ready to move straight in, suitable for FIRB buyers
Proudly presented For Sale by joint exclusive agents:
Nik Jones (Jones Ballard) 0417913966
Lee Riddell (M Residential) 0413984881