Situated on a corner block in the heart of South Perth, this magnificent family home is the perfect balance of old and new, combining heritage character with modern comfort and style.
Set behind a gated entry for added privacy and peace of mind, with its 1930s facade and charming porch, this residence is the image of suburban bliss. Upon stepping inside, its exceptional calibre becomes immediately clear, with the grand entry showcasing the many original features retained throughout, including timber floors, jarrah doorframes and picture rails, leadlight windows and high ceilings.
At the front of the home, the master bedroom is an elegant retreat, complete with an en suite and dressing room, whilst the nearby lounge provides a beautiful space for the family to come together and cosy up by the fireplace beneath an elaborately decorated ceiling. Beyond, the expansive open layout living/ dining is flooded with natural light thanks to oversized windows, providing the perfect space to entertain. Whilst the large adjoining kitchen radiates a modern aesthetic with gleaming stone bench tops and deluxe appliances, including an Omega stove.
Paned windows provide a lush glimpse of the covered alfresco which flows seamlessly on from the living. Strewn with vines and plant life, this sunlit oasis will serve as the ideal space to relax as your kids play in the pool, whilst the pool house and decked dining area will be a tranquil hideaway for hot summer days.
Expansive and exquisitely presented, this abode is every bit the equal of its premier location. Minutes drive from the Perth CBD; this home offers convenience at every turn, walking distance from the prestigious Wesley College, and the host of shops, cafes, and restaurants on your doorstep. All you have to do is picture strolling up to the South Perth foreshore, for a spectacular view of the city skyline and river, in order to gain an idea of the unrivalled lifestyle that this home offers.
• 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Original character features throughout including timber floors, jarrah doorframes and
pictures rails, leadlight windows, and high decorative ceilings
• Master bedroom with en suite and dressing room
• Minor bedrooms with built-in robes
• Separate formal lounge with fireplace
• Open layout kitchen/ dining/ living with oversized cedar windows and doors
• Modern kitchen with stone bench tops and stainless steel Omega stove
• Covered alfresco area
• Fenced pool
• Pool house with decked area
• Charming front porch
• Double carport
• Situated on a 728 sqm corner block
• Walking distance from a variety shops, cafes, bars and restaurants along Angelo Street
• 1.2km stroll from South Perth Foreshore
• 650m from Wesley College
• 1km from South Perth Primary School
• 1.7km from Royal Perth Golf Club
• 6km from Perth CBD
Contact exclusive selling agent Lee Riddell 0413 984 881 or Symone Cope 0407 775 410 for more information.