If you thought that a riverside lifestyle just moments from the city was beyond your reach, then think again! Just 90m from river foreshore parkland overlooking the Swan River to Elizabeth Quay and the city beyond, this appealing first floor apartment is the perfect ‘first step’ into this highly desirable blue-chip locale. Tucked peacefully into a quiet tree-lined street in a small, neat complex, you won’t find better value.
• Open plan living area opening to a private balcony with tree-line views
• Master bedroom with built in robes and semi-ensuite bathroom access
• Combined bathroom and laundry with single vanity, shower and separate laundry trough
• Small complex of just 18 units, sharing in a huge 2068sqm landholding, underpinning
your investment for the future
• Two dedicated car spaces (one undercover), secured and registered for your exclusive
• Communal swimming pool, well maintained grounds, unbeatable location!
Water Rates: $871.05 pa
Council Rates: $1492.38 pa
Strata Levies: $635.00 pq
Reserve Fund: $90.00 pq
Clydesdale Park (river foreshore) – 90m
Wesley College – 100m
Angelo St cafes & shops – 600m
Mends St caf & restaurant strip – 1.6kms
Sir James Mitchell Park – 350m
Perth Zoo – 1.4kms
Coode Street Jetty ferry stop – 550m
(* Approximate distances)
Secured rent at $290 per week until 24 May 2020.
For more information, please call Lee Riddell on 0413 984 881 or Symone Cope on 0407 775 410.