Near new home finished to an impeccable standard, you won’t be able to fault the quality or finish of this superb new property. Packed with a multitude of options, this property would be the perfect downsizer or ideal lock and leave. You could even rent out the lower level and live upstairs, the choice is yours! This fabulous property has endless possibilities for the astute buyer.
Some reasons to buy this home include….
– Three great sized bedroom
– Two fabulous kitchens with Bosch appliances and stone bench tops
– Upstairs and downstairs living zones
– Huge alfresco dining area (with built-in BBQ and sink) overlooking parklands
– Two homes in one, that could offer a superb rental return
– Quality fixtures and fittings throughout
– Ducted Actron reverse cycle air throughout the home and instantaneous gas hot water
– Led lighting throughout the home as well as quality blinds fitted
– Vaulted ceiling to main living zone
– Currently leased at $595 per week to excellent tenant wanting to renew for a further 12 months.
And so much more on offer that you must view the property to truly appreciate the style and class of this unique property.
Council Rates: $2265.95 pa
Water Rates: $1271.82
All enquiries to exclusive selling agent Lee Riddell – 0413 984 88