Nic Sauzier from M Residential is proud to present to the Kensington market – 174 Hensman Street. Arguably in one of the most sought after locations in Kensington, known to many as the “golden triangle” this renovated 1940’s built home is set out on a 511sqm green title block and it is one you simply cant miss out on!
With an abundance of extras on offer including 3 generous size bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, separate formal and informal living areas, multiple outside entertaining areas and large backyard. The leveled backyard area is usable for multiple uses with the retaining for a granny flat in place (subject to council building approval), the property has a tandem 2 car carport plus additional secured parking available behind electric gate and a single spot off the main road, you wont have to park on the road again.
A combination of modern renovations whilst keeping the traditional character features of the home has been applied with thought and attention to detail by blending the new with the old. As you walk into the home you are greeted with the precision craftsmanship of the solid Jarrah timber floors, look up and appreciate the space from the high ceilings, ornate cornices and ceiling designs. The home incorporates the original fire place which has been converted to a modernized gas fireplace for convenience. LED down lights have been installed throughout insuring sufficient lighting needs are met.
The home offers 7 split system air conditioners, installed in all bedrooms, living areas, the converted study and rear sleep out/living room – enjoy the comfort of climate controlled rooms all year round.
The rear garden area has been fenced off offering gate access to the main house with the intentions of a private granny flat at the rear of the block. The granny flat retaining and leveling has already been completed and so this area is ready for a proposed granny flat (council approval will be required prior to the build commencing).
Another big renovation to this home is the garage being converted into a study/office/games room/man cave area. This room is fully climate controlled and has access to the rear of the property as well as access from the front. The possibilities are endless, ideal for a home office so clients don’t have to access through the main house, teenage retreat or man cave with the possibility to open a door way to the toilet/guest bathroom.
The home is perfectly placed for the buyer looking for school catchment zones. Situated within the catchment areas of Kensington Primary School (900m away), Como Primary School (2.5km away) and South Perth Primary (2.1km away). Located with ease of access and in close proximity to shops, local cafes, family friendly parks, easy access to Canning Hwy and to the City this truly is a well located property!
Internal Features include:
– 3 Generous size bedrooms with an additional sleep out area
– The master bedroom offers a double floor to ceiling mirrored sliding built in robe
– The main bathroom offers a full size bath with spa jets, shower, single vanity with ample storage space and WC
– The 2nd bathroom offers a fully enclosed glass shower and adjoining separate WC
– Large linen cupboard
– Located in the heart of the home is the renovated kitchen which offers an island style break fast bench, 900mm 5 burner gas cooktop, dishwasher and range hood
– 3 separate living areas including an informal and formal living area, dining area and separate living area at the rear of the home
– Converted garage into study/office, games room or man cave
– Separate laundry area which can be completely closed off when entertaining
– Tandem 2 car carport plus extra parking available behind electric gate and off the main road, you wont have to park on the road again
– 7 individual split system reverse cycle air-conditioning units throughout the home
– French doors to the front private courtyard
– Security alarm and security screen door
– Fully fenced property ideal for pets and kids to play safely
– Large and level back yard
– 2 x 5,000 liter water tanks for rain water storage
– Right of Way access at the rear of the property
This home is priced to sell with a motivated seller, do not miss out on this great opportunity to live in and enjoy everything that Kensington has to offer!
Contact your award winning agent Nic Sauzier today to view or to make an offer! 0409042337 or email@example.com