Nic Sauzier from M Residential is proud to introduce to the Cannington market this large family home built by Peter Stannard at 8 Tarun Court, Cannington.
Not very often does such an opportunity come to market, this property offers 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. This beautifully presented and well built home is jam packed with additional features such as high ceilings, polished floor boards, a massive out door entertaining area plus much more!
Built on whopping 685sqm of land, on arguably one of the best streets in the suburb, the home is set on a corner block, on a quiet cul-de-sac street opposite the beautiful green pastures of Charles Treasure Park. The home offers 5 separate areas including games/entertaining area, family lounge, meals, informal and formal dining areas and plenty of open spaces, this home is one that you cant afford to miss out on!
Not only is this a beautiful home but it also offers the perfect land bank opportunity for astute buyer to add to their portfolio! Prime location, currently zoned R30/R60 with potential for development (subject to WAPC/ Council approval).
The home offers an abundance of added features including:
* 5 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
* The master bedroom offers an ensuite bathroom and a generous size mirrored built in robe
* 2 of the guest bedrooms offer built in study desks and shelving
* Bathroom 2 offers a fully renovated area with quality tiles, bath, shower and single vanity
* Evaporative air-conditioning throughout the home
* Massive kitchen with ample work bench space and storage. The kitchen also offers gas cooking, built-in steamer, dishwasher, range hood, grill and oven
* Formal lounge area forms part of the formal dining room making it ideal for entertaining
* Open plan kitchen dining and living area
* Separate games/entertaining area leading onto the alfresco
* Massive paved outdoor alfresco area ideal for entertaining year round with in built plumbed BBQ facilities
* Double carport
* Brick built home
* Massive outdoor powered workshop
* Reticulated services to gardens and lawns
* Large concrete driveway for ample additional parking
* Alarm system
* Valley duct inbuilt vaccum system
* Powered security shutters
* Security grills
* Underground power
* Polished floor boards throughout
* Brand new 5 star hot water system
* 5 living areas
* Approx. 685Sqm of land offer a great development opportunity (buyer is advised to do their own due diligence through the council and or WAPC for confirmation)
* NBN connected to the home
* Very quiet cul-de-sac street
Only a short 4 minute drive to the expanding Carousel shopping centre precinct, a short stroll to public transport, this is exceptional value and opportunity to live or develop and to enjoy everything that’s good about Cannington!!
For more information or to put in an offer or to view contact the listing agent today NIC SAUZIER on – 0409 042 337 or firstname.lastname@example.org
THIS PROPERTY WILL NOT LAST!!!