ENTER COMPLEX FROM ALEXANDRA PLACE NOT ALBANY HIGHWAY
Nic Sauzier from M Residential has the absolute pleasure to introduce this beautifully presented character home located at 9/1196 Albany Highway to the Bentley market.
Offering an enviable combination of lifestyle, prime location, low maintenance and street front living, this lovely single level residence is the home you have been looking for!
The home is in close proximity to the Bentley shopping forum, a short drive to the expanding new and improved Carousel shopping center precinct and in close proximity to main thoroughfares. This street front property is exceptional value and opportunity to live and enjoy the lifestyle of everything that’s good about Bentley!!
– 3 Bedrooms
– Master bedroom offers a large king size room
– Renovated bathroom offering quality fittings and fixtures, glass screen shower, bath and single large vanity with ample bench and storage space
– Bedrooms 2 and 3 offer generous queen sized rooms
– Separate living and dining area located at the front of the house
– “L” shape style kitchen with a 4 burner gas cook top and electric oven, range hood, sink, an abundance of bench space and loads of below and above cupboard space, this kitchen is ideal for any chef
– Generous size laundry
– Hard wood jarrah floor boards throughout
– Evaporative cooling system throughout the home
– Gas hot water system
– Security screens on all windows
– Wood fire place
– Low maintenance
– Fully secured backyard
– Large patio area ideal for entertaining
– Side access to the rear of the property
THIS PROPERTY WILL NOT LAST! CONTACT THE LISTING AGENT TODAY TO VIEW OR MAKE AN OFFER
Nic Sauzier – 0409 042 337
*COVID-19 PROPERTY INSPECTION INFORMATION*
In light of recent events, M Residential have taken the appropriate measures to minimise the risk of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak to our staff, clients and customers. As news concerning the spread of coronavirus continues to unfold, we kindly ask that you DO NOT attend a private appointment, if:
– You are feeling unwell
– Have been in contact with someone diagnosed with coronavirus or have been in contact with someone who has recently been overseas
– You are under strict self-isolation instructions
– You have tested positive to coronavirus yourself
If attending a private appointment, please ensure you practice Social Distancing (minimum 1.5 metres) at all times, keeping in mind to refrain from touching surfaces, door handles, cupboards, drawers, walls, etc. when inspecting the property.