Nic Sauzier from M Residential has the pleasure in introducing this beautifully presented 3 bedroom 2 bathroom property with a large open plan living & dining area. An enviable combination of lifestyle, location & low-maintenance living is on offer with this lovely single level residence.
Nestled in a quiet location within close proximity to the New and Improved Carousel shopping centre precinct, a short stroll to public transport, this private complex is exceptional value & opportunity to live in comfort, quality & lifestyle on the doorstep of everything that’s good about East Cannington!!
Offering a fresh and modern look this home is “move in ready”
– 3 Large bedrooms with wall to wall carpeting
– The master bedroom is equipped split system cooling, ensuite bathroom and with a generous size robe
– Guest bathroom offers glass shower screen and single vanity
– Generous size open plan area ideal for dining and living areas
– Generous size kitchen with ample bench space, huge amounts of below bench, quality appliances, range hood, 4 burner gas cook top and oven, this kitchen is perfect for any chef!!
– Gas bayonet in the lounge
– Split system air-conditioner in the main living area
– Very low maintenance
– Double garage
– Lockable separate store room
THIS HOME IS PRICED TO SELL AND WILL NOT LAST!! GET IN BEFORE YOU MISS YOUR CHANCE!!
Call Nic Sauzier TODAY to book and appointment to view or to make an offer – 0409 042 337
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided to the agent and agency by the Seller & or RP Data and may be subject to change. All measurement are approximately. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should take on their own independent due-diligence.
*COVID-19 PROPERTY INSPECTION INFORMATION*
In light of recent events, M Residential have taken the appropriate measures to minimise the risk of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak to our staff, clients and customers. As news concerning the spread of coronavirus continues to unfold, we kindly ask that you DO NOT attend a private appointment, if:
– You are feeling unwell
– Have been in contact with someone diagnosed with coronavirus or have been in contact with someone who has recently been overseas
– You are under strict self-isolation instructions
– You have tested positive to coronavirus yourself
If attending a private appointment, please ensure you practice Social Distancing (minimum 1.5 metres) at all times, keeping in mind to refrain from touching surfaces, door handles, cupboards, drawers, walls, etc. when inspecting the property.