Nic Sauzier of M Residential is proud to present this immaculate 4 bedroom 3 bathroom home on a massive 651SQM block. As you walk into the home you are greeted with the warm precision craftsmanship of the blackbutt timber floor boards which carry throughout the home. The dwelling offers a large alfresco area at the rear, a separate upstairs living/entertaining area, a large open plan living and dining area down stairs. The home was constructed by Cedar Homes with limestone brickwork on the ground floor and cedar wood on the first floor.
Maintained extremely well inside and out, a very modern and clean finish with stunning timber features both internally and externally. This 4 bedroom home provides an abundance of space to grow, with large open plan living and dining space down as well as the large guest bedroom with an ensuite all located on the ground floor. The first floor offers 3 bedrooms including the large master bedroom and ensuite. The home is ideally located as part of very quiet street, so get in fast before this one sells!s
– 4 Bedrooms
– 3 Bathrooms
– Blackbutt timber floors
– Double garage with a large storage area and access to the rear through the garage
– Open plan living & dining area
– Generous size kitchen with an island bench style layout offering stainless steel appliances, split dishwasher, gas cook top, ample bench space with lots of below and above bench storage!
– Split system cooling downstairs in the dining/living area
– Ceiling fans in all rooms and living areas
– The master bedroom offers a walk in robe and ensuite bathroom
– Outdoor alfresco area
– Gas heater points located on the both ground and first floor
– NBN connection present
– Underground power to the street
– Security crimsafe on doors
Ideally located in one of the areas most sought after pockets, the home which is extremely well presented will not last, so get in FAST!
Call your REIWA award winning agent today – Nic Sauzier on 0409 042 337
*COVID-19 PROPERTY INSPECTION INFORMATION*
In light of recent events, M Residential have taken the appropriate measures to minimise the risk of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak to our staff, clients and customers. As news concerning the spread of coronavirus continues to unfold, we kindly ask that you DO NOT attend a private appointment, if:
– You are feeling unwell
– Have been in contact with someone diagnosed with coronavirus or have been in contact with someone who has recently been overseas
– You are under strict self-isolation instructions
– You have tested positive to coronavirus yourself
If attending a private appointment, please ensure you practice Social Distancing (minimum 1.5 metres) at all times, keeping in mind to refrain from touching surfaces, door handles, cupboards, drawers, walls, etc. when inspecting the property.