Team Nic Sauzier from M Residential have the pleasure in introducing, 11 Strelley Road Golden Bay.
Boasting a massive 988sqm of land within 1km to the coastline, a sought after property with an abundance of potential.
Prime location, currently zoned R5/R20, offering a 19.11m frontage and approx 51.0m depth, this property has the potential to become a once in a lifetime value for money buy.
* 4 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom
* Brick built home
* Modern renovated large kitchen area with ample work bench space & storage
* 900mm free standing gas cook top and electric oven
* Open plan kitchen dining area
* Separate lounge area with split system cooling/heating
* Generous size out door covered area which is fully paved
* With ample drive way space this property is ideal for any trades, boats, toys etc..
* Wood fire place
* Solar hart water system
* Workshop/granny flat
* Ducted evaporative cooling
For more information contact the listing agents today Nic Sauzier on – 0409 042 337 or Nikki de Rijcke 0448 651 888
THIS PROPERTY WILL NOT LAST!!
Disclaimer: This property description has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. The information provided is believed to be reliable and accurate. Buyers are encouraged to make their own independent due diligence investigations / enquiries and rely on their own personal judgement regarding the information provided. M Residential provide this information without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy or currency.
*COVID-19 PROPERTY INSPECTION INFORMATION*
In light of recent events, M Residential have taken the appropriate measures to minimise the risk of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak to our staff, clients and customers. As news concerning the spread of coronavirus continues to unfold, we kindly ask that you DO NOT attend a private appointment, if:
– You are feeling unwell
– Have been in contact with someone diagnosed with coronavirus or have been in contact with someone who has recently been overseas
– You are under strict self-isolation instructions
– You have tested positive to coronavirus yourself
If attending a private appointment, please ensure you practice Social Distancing (minimum 1.5 metres) at all times, keeping in mind to refrain from touching surfaces, door handles, cupboards, drawers, walls, etc. when inspecting the property.